What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when you return to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our legislation by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the LSSI, following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Below is a classification of cookies according to a series of categories. However it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself.
Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active
- Cookies de sesión: Son un tipo de cookies diseñadas para recabar y almacenar datos mientras el usuario accede a una página web.
- Cookies persistentes: Son un tipo de cookies en el que los datos siguen almacenados en el terminal y pueden ser accedidos y tratados durante un periodo definido por el responsable de la cookie, y que puede ir de unos minutos a varios años.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization Cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the editor has included in a web page. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or remove such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third party cookies, you can configure your browser to that end.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information on cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the responsible for its use, and may exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through request to COMBILIFT IBERIA.
Below we inform you in detail all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, may be installed all or only some of them.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can set your browser options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject cookies from third parties;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult the Microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, please refer to the Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please refer to the Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please refer to the Apple support or the browser Help.
These cookies are not intended to collect or process personal data of users as they are only necessary for the proper development of the functionality of the website. Therefore, we do not transfer personal data.